I Still Love Anthem [Not A Review]



Hi,

I just wanted to share with you guys that I still absolutely love Anthem.

I've finally reached the point where I can break off of it after about 100 hours or so. It was insanely hard for me to play any other game and not be bored because Anthem's gameplay is so good.

But I'm at the point where GM2 difficulty or higher is the only challenging part of the game and the loot is broken there right now. So I can either farm gear easily on a lower difficulty or get nothing for doing the higher one. For about a day or two I was farming stuff easy but I'm ready for a higher challenge.

I spent an entire day playing on GM2 and it was so fun. Not a single upgrade but it was super fun.

The loot issue here is known and the devs are working on it. So I'm gonna be taking a little break. I'll still be playing it, getting dailies done and such.

Anthem is an incredible game and I do recommend it very much. The major complaints out there are blown insanely out of proportion especially when it comes to loading screens. The only real time loading screens sucks is if and when the game crashes or disconnects right after a loading screen and then you have to wait for another loading screen.

People as well as myself praise games like God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, World of Warcraft, GTAV, The Last of Us and more. And those game also have horrible freaking load times.

I hate loading screens but the complaints about Anthem's are seriously overstated because it's no more different or special than almost any other game you play.

There are some issues but overall Anthem is incredible to me. Absolutely incredible.

I have a LOT more to say and I'm hoping to put another video out with more of my thoughts on it but that might not happen so I figured I'd make this long post.

Comments