Blowing Things Out of Proportion

 

Hi,

I've started two new podcasts, one is with my sister about our real life history and whatever else we decided to have conversations about. That is called The Poor Reichs if you're interested and you'll find it on the same channel as my gaming podcast below. It's also available on Anchor FM.

The other is my own personal one for gaming stuff. That's the plan anyways. There are many reasons I've decided to get into podcast style content and I think I'll explain that another time.

Here's my first episode of The Grateful Gamer. I hope you like it. If there are any topics you're interested in me covering or just any questions you'd like to ask, please feel free to message me, or leave a comment.

This first episode covers the following topics: launch day issues, boring story dialogue, microtransactions, losing respect for well known sources and content creators, multiplayer uniqueness and thoughts in-between.

Games discussed: Cyberpunk 2077, Marvel's Avengers, Anthem, Mass Effect: Andromeda

The artwork is by Crystal Charee, my amazing sister.



Comments