Realm Royale Got Updated

      Realm Royale is my favorite game in the battle royale genre. I haven't played them all but I have played a lot including the most popular ones. I always meant to check out Ring of Elysium but still haven't. It'll probably be dead by the time I want to. 

     Anyways, Realm Royale surprisingly got a pretty big game update today. That said, it seems more like being reverted than updated. They removed the Rune system and brought back an old armor system that I had seen when the game was new but had not played at the time. It was a common complaint when it was removed I had seen mentioned by fans of the early game. I thought the armor system sounded and looked interesting. 

     I'm only writing this because I had written something about the game never receiving updates again awhile back. I'm a huge fan of this game. I have really enjoyed my time with it. I'm not in the mood to get into a battle royale game right now so I don't think I'll be playing much. I jumped into a single match to check out the armor and it seemed cool.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day. Game on.

Comments